* Prices are per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom "package" price. **Smaller spaces such as powder rooms, foyers, laundry rooms, etc. will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Luxury Living Artfully: Is the Luxury Service Full Design right for me?
- I am a busy, hardworking professional and I want a beautiful home, but designing a space from scratch stresses me out.
- I want the function, beauty and feel of the homes I see in the magazines, both for myself and for my family and I need more than the DIY Design Package offers
- I love to shop and coordinate projects, I just need a detailed Design Plan to follow.
- I am open to the input and direction of a design team and can make decisions quickly when it comes to interior design.
If you answered' yes to 3 or more' of these statements the Luxury Design Plan Package may be just right for you!
What to Expect From LLA's Luxury Design Plan Package:
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
- Detailed Floor Plan to Scale
- Custom Color Story for the Space
- Complete Lighting Plan
- Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
- Up to Two Detailed Renderings of the Space Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
- Detailed Design Plan Specifications
- Furniture Sourcing Plan with trusted Vendors
- Comprehensive Budget to Complete the Space
- Local Resource List
- Detailed Plan Presentation with Robin Plett Trimble
**Ask us about our "DIY With the Option to Buy" service
*To learn more about each of these incredibly valuable deliverables, see our "Understanding Design Terms" see the bottom of this package page.
LLA's Luxury Design Plan Process:
1. After having a "Discovery Call" and "Initial Consultation" with us, you can purchase and begin the Luxury Design Plan Process. First, we will set up an appointment our team to take photos and formal measurements of the space in your home. During this appointment, we will also have an "Idea Session" meeting to confirm the budget, design style and functionality of the space. Due to the nature of this design package, it is highly recommended that all adult parties involved in the project are present during this meeting.
2. We'll have one more "Design Concept/Budget Agreement" meeting with you before Robin and the team will spend 4-6 weeks customizing the perfect Design Plan for you and your family. Our team will diligently work on your behalf reviewing your specifications, style ideas, design goals and discuss any foreseeable obstacles we will face so that we can fully encompass the scope of the job in as much detail as possible.
3. Early in this 4-6 week design period, we may need to access to your home for what we call a "Trade Day", where we bring in our talented team of tradesmen and women to determine complexity and costs of design ideas we are considering for your space. We will do our best to do this all in one follow-up visit so that we do not disrupt your work schedule or everyday life.
4. When our Design Plan is complete, Robin will meet with you and walk you through the Design Plan Presentation. At this point you can sit back and enjoy the presentation because everything we are presenting is within our agreed upon budget! We'll include as much detail as possible so that we can pass the design project to you to execute the furniture purchasing, installation, project management and styling of the space.
5. After we've presented your design, you'll have the ability to follow-up with us over one email to answer any questions you have about your Design Plan. We will also make one revision to our floor plan and rendering(s) if you wish to see something laid out differently.
Our unique and extremely valuable Luxury Design Plan process will provide you the customized Design Plan you need to execute the dream space you've always wanted.
Understanding Design Terms:
Accurate Measurements: Accurate measurements of your space taken by our design team. (If this package is purchased remotely, we may ask that you provide measurements for us.)
Floor Plan to Scale: We will determine the best and most functional Floor Plan, designed by our team of experienced designers who know and understand the way you you want to live in your space (two options maximum).
Custom Color Story: A Color Story (or palette) for your space, using our 60-30-10 rule. We'll tell you how much of specific colors or tones you should use to create a cohesive look and feel.
Basic Lighting and Accessory Concept: We'll include light lighting/accessory/styling elements in your rendering, so you can see the direction we see your space going.
Conceptual Renderings: A visual representation of the space pulled together in a cohesive design including the floor plan, furnishings, colors, and light styling We will provide a maximum of two conceptual renderings per project.
Design Plan Specifications: We'll share detailed descriptions of the furnishings we'd like you to source for the space including measurements, fabric options, arm style, cushion options, etc. If you'd like to purchase with us, ask us about the "DIY with the Option to Buy" service we offer with a $5k minimum order.
Comprehensive Budget: We will pull together and break down all costs associated with the level of design we are presenting you.
Local Resource List: If you need a resource to execute part of our design plan, we'll connect you with that individual or business so you don't have to find for someone on your own.
DIY Design Bundle: Our team will bundle up an actual tangible package that we will mail or deliver to you when your DIY Design Plan is complete. We do this because we want you to experience "reveal" of the design while in your own home. We will also send you a digital copy upon receipt of the mailed bundle.
Please reach out to us if you need clarity or have any additional questions about our DIY Design Package.