Purchase design package
"Kitchen Focus" Initial Consultation
- Up to 2 hours of on-site consultation
- Package Price is for Design Fee Only
Whether you want a complete renovation and redesign of your kitchen or a makeover of the existing space, this consultation with the designer and tradespeople as needed, will give you all of the information you need to get started towards the kitchen of your dreams.
1. Suggest Layout/Floor Plan to best suit your needs and lifestyle
2. Suggest material selection sample options and suggestions specific to your project (tile selections, countertop, cabinet finishes, flooring, lighting, hardware, appliances, wall treatment
3. Discuss an estimated investment figure for your project (AKA budget)
4. Discuss a realistic project timeline
5. Provide our honest feedback as to how to proceed with your project
6. Provide inspiration images to use as your guide to move forward.
Procurement Option including Full Design Plan: Save the hassle and let LLA Design specify and procure all product and deliver to your project site. We confirm design, specifications and measurements, secure estimates, provide budget spreadsheet, place orders, track and arrange delivery to your job site so your contractor has everything he needs to complete the project efficiently.
Full Project Management Option including Full Design Plan and Product Procurement: Ask how we can save you the stress by project managing your bathroom remodel. We handle all of the steps included in the Full Design and Product Procurement Option, and follow our proven 15 Step Design Process to final completion. Use your contractor or we have a time tested team who will complete your project with care and efficiency.
EVERY project starts with an initial Consultation, whether it's big or small. We're here to help, however you need us.
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Consultation:
- Purchase this package
- Schedule the Consultation
- Gather a few inspiration images
- Discuss Level of "investment" with all parties involved
- GET EXCITED
(You MUST have had a "Discovery Call" with us prior to a consult.)
This consultation can begin the process of the full service project, or it can be used as a one-time visit for the DIY-er who wants some design guidance.